MTP Environmental Activities Grade 3 workbook (Approved)
This is an Integrated Learning area comprising of Science, Social and Agricultural Activities. The learner will acquire knowledge, skills, values, and attitudes leading to the competency that will enable exploration of the environment for enjoyment, learning, and problem-solving. The competencies will form the basis for concepts to be acquired at higher levels of learning for sustainable development.
After the use of this book, the learner will be able to;
- Practice proper sanitation and safety precautions to limit risks to self, others, and the environment.
- Demonstrate appropriate values, attitudes, and practices for sustainable interactions.
- Apply acquired competencies in solving environmental challenges for sustainable development.
- Appreciate the country’s rich, diverse environmental resources and cultural heritage for harmonious living.
- Communicate environmentally friendly messages through technological, verbal, and non-verbal modes for conservation, improvement, and protection of the environment.