Storymoja Know More CRE Pre-Primary1 (Approved)
Know More Christian Religious Education (CRE) Learner’s Workbook for Pre-Primary I is written in conformity to the new competence-based curriculum design to assist learners to carry out various interactive Christian religious learning activities and experiences. This will in turn provide learners with opportunities to develop core competencies, core values, skills, and attitudes. Key features
• A detailed coverage of all the required curriculum design themes and sub-themes.
• Interactive learner-centered learning activities and experiences.
• Learner-centred activity questions for each learning experience.
• Choice of learning activities that take care of learners with special needs.
• Use of clear, varied, relevant, and well-captioned illustrations to support the text.
• Interactive activity questions for each learning experience.
• Community service-learning activities that help in building collaborative relationships between schools and families. • Integration of Information Communication Technology (ICT) in learning activities.
• Promotion of inclusivity and gender parity through text and illustration.
The authors of this book have taught young learners for many years. They have vast and tested experience in handling learners of this level.