Spotlight Music Learner’s Book Grade 5 (Approved) by P. Kimathi, J. Omare
Spotlight Music Learner’s Book Grade 5 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Grade 5 learners in handling the Grade 5 Music Curriculum. It comprehensively covers Grade 5 Music Curriculum Design as per the Competency-Based Curriculum. It is presented in a clear, simple, and precise language that makes learning interesting.
Key features of the book:
• Covers all the strands, sub-strands, and learning outcomes of the Music Grade 5 Competency-Based Curriculum Design.
• Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
• Encourages learner-centered learning approaches by use of practical and group-work activities with examples.
• Attractive full-colour illustrations are used to clarify musical concepts.
• Develops concepts by using the learner’s environment and real-life experiences to foster skills, attitudes, and values in learners.
• Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per sub-strand.
• Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based, and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competencies, values, and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCls).
• A Teacher’s Guide is available for this title.