Spotlight Mathematics Learner’s Grade 4 by Mwangi
Spotlight Mathematics Learner’s Book Grade 4 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Grade 4 learners in handling the New Mathematics Curriculum. It comprehensively covers the Grade 4 Mathematics Curriculum Design as per the Competency-Based Curriculum. It is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes learning stimulating and interesting.
Key Features of the Book:
* Covers all the Curriculum Design’s strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the Grade 4 Competency-Based Curriculum.
* Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
* All mathematical concepts and competencies are addressed as per the curriculum demands.
* Encourages authentic and realistic understanding of mathematical concepts by use of practical and group work activities with examples.
* Attractive full colour illustrations are used to clarify mathematical concepts.
* Develops concepts by using environment and real life experiences to foster skills, attitude and values in learners.
* Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per sub-strand. Practice Activities are provided for each Activity to assess developed concepts for respective learning outcome. Assessment Activity is provided at the end of each sub-strand for formative assessment.
* Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competencies, values and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PClIs).
* A Teacher’s Guide is available for this title.