Spotlight English Learner’s Book G (Aprade 4proved) by “Kabura, Munyi”
Spotlight English Learner’s Book Grade 4 has been uniquely designed to greatly benefit Grade 4 learners in handling the Grade 4 English Curriculum. It comprehensively covers Grade 4 English Curriculum Design as per the Competency-Based Curriculum.
It is presented in a clear, simple and precise language that makes learning interesting.
Key Features of the Book:
* Covers all the strands, sub-strands and learning outcomes of the English Grade 4 Competency-Based Curriculum Design.
* Relevant learning experiences are provided in form of activities within the level of the learners.
* All the four language skills, concepts and competences are addressed as per curriculum demands.
* Encourages learner-centred learning approaches by use of practical and group-work activities with examples.
* Attractive full colour illustrations are used to clarify language concepts.
* Develops concepts by using environment and real-life experiences to foster skills, attitudes and values in learners.
* Numerous and relevant Assessment Activities have been carefully developed per language skill.
* Review tasks and Sum-it-up activities are provided for each strand for formative assessment.
* Learner-centred approaches, discovery-based and inquiry-based activities have been applied to develop concepts, core competences, values and Pertinent and Contemporary Issues (PCls).
* A Teacher’s Guide is available for this title.