MTP CRE Learner’s Grade 6 (Approved)
General Learning Outcomes:
1. Demonstrate an awareness of God as the sole Creator by
protecting, preserving and conserving the environment.
2. Recognize the Bible and apply its teachings for responsible living.
3. Apply the teachings of Jesus Christ in his/her interactions with
others to form harmonious relationships.
4. Practice Christian values in order to make informed moral decisions
and choices relevant to social-economic, technological, environmental
and political issues.
5. Analyse the role of the Church in contributing towards positive
transformation of the society.
6. Apply moral teachings in the use of digital devices and social
media platforms for wellbeing of self and others.
7. Appreciate God’s revelation to human kind so as to respond in
faith by fostering peaceful co-existence and good relationships.