Moran Skills in English Activities GD3 (Approved) by Moran
Skills in English is a complete English course developed in line with the Competence-Based Curriculum. The course offers the Warners appropriate skills. knowledge. values and attitudes necessary for teaming English as a learning area and as a language of communication. The text is presented Ina manner that stimulates learning. The course has been prepared after in-depth research. It employs an inquiry based approach to learning in ad =Wales which equips learners with the necessary competences, skills and the quest to learn and discover on their own.
• Encourages the use of learning more now from the Warners Immediate environment thus giving the learner an opportunity to learn from what they already know
• Has a variety of activities which enable learners to learn and explore
• Covers all the outcomes in the syllabus
• Has activities which integrate the core competencies, values and pertinent and contemporary issues
• Has activities to encourage parental involvement in the learning of the children
• Has activities that enable learners to appreciate and improve their community