Milestones in History and Government Form 4 by Priscilla Kivuitu, Fungo Chenge
Milestones in History and Government Form 4 is the final title in a four-book series that gives a concise, comprehensive and exhaustive coverage of the secondary school History and Government Syllabus. It comprehensively covers the new syllabus launched in 2002, and revised in 2011 to be in tandem with the new constitution of Kenya. The book takes students through journey in history and delivers them to the realities of the present so that they can project the future. It delves Into History and Government in a manner that leaves learners ready and eager to tackle academic challenges in this subject and attendant life realities. The book’s strengths lies in the following:
In-depth coverage of the new constitution of Kenya;
- Easy – to – understand approach to the History and Government syllabus;
- Detailed and exhaustive coverage of the syllabus;
- Logical tackling of the concepts i.e. starting from the known to the unknown;
- Relevant and Informative illustrations which blend well with text;
- Challenging and meaningful excercises.