Longhorn CRE Activities Pre-primary 1 Workbook
This is a new exciting revision workbook that has been developed in line with the new competency-based curriculum. The activities in the book aim at helping the learners to develop awareness and appreciation of God and His creation. The activities also equip the learners with spiritual, intellectual and moral development needed to deal with various challenges in life.
Rated 0 out of 5
KLB Skillgrow Christian Religious Activities Pre-Primary Learner’s Workbook 1
KSh322.00Add to cart
Christian Religious Activities is a learning area aimed at instilling in the learner moral and spiritual values to enable him or her live a morally upright life and fit well in society.
KLB Skillgrow Pre-Primary 1 Christian Religious Activities Learner’s Workbook has been developed in line with the requirements of the new Competency-Based Curriculum Design. The experiences have been developed in tandem with the thematic integrated approach that is recommended for children at this level. The book is generously illustrated to enliven the content and the text follows the design closely.
This Workbook has employed a child-centered approach where all experiences are centered on the child’s interests, knowledge, and application to real life situations in line with the Life Approach Method of teaching Christian Religious Education. Learners encounter different situations and gain experience from what happens around them. Every lesson has something to draw from day-to-day occurrences. This Learner’s Workbook has, therefore, used illustrations from familiar situations that are created to help learners understand more difficult Biblical concepts.
Gender equitable roles have been reflected so as to erase the association of certain tasks with specific gender. For example, both boys and girls are involved in household chores, playing musical instruments, and actively participating in church activities. The principle of inclusivity has been taken care of by having illustrations of children with special needs involved in common activities with other children to make learners appreciate them as part of society.
This Learner’s book is basically a Workbook with numerous practical activities within and at the end of every lesson to enable the learners to practice doing on their own. The simple exercises like modeling, coloring, singing, and reciting memory verses are integrated within the lessons so as to make learning interesting and participatory.
Rated 0 out of 5
Longhorn Mathematics Activities PP1 Learner’s Book
KSh472.00Add to cart
Longhorn Mathematics Activities for Pre-Primary I Learner’s Book is a new coursebook that has been developed in line with the new competency-based curriculum for pre-primary education. It aims at empowering learners to engage in basic analysis of problems, which helps them to develop appropriate solutions in their day-to-day life.
• enhances learning by discovery through numerous activities based on everyday life experiences:
• incorporates pertinent and contemporary issues in an interactive and child-friendly manner;
• has simplified curriculum-based activities that help learners in the acquisition of core competencies.
• is beautifully illustrated to hold the child’s attention and make learning stimulating and enjoyable.
Rated 0 out of 5
Storymoja Know More Environmental Pre-Primary 1
KSh422.00Add to cart
Know More Environmental Activities Learner’s Workbook for Pre-Primary 1 is written in conformity to the new competence-based curriculum design to assist learners to carry out various interactive learning activities and experiences. This will, in turn, provide learners with opportunities to develop core competencies, core values, skills, and attitudes.
• A detailed coverage of all the required curriculum design strands and sub-strands.
• Interactive learner-centered learning activities and experiences.
• Choice of learning activities that take care of learners with special needs.
• Learner-centred activity questions for each learning experience.
• Use of clear, varied, relevant, and well-captioned illustrations to support the text.
• Interactive activity questions for each learning experience.
• Community service-learning activities that help in building collaborative relationships between schools and families.
• Integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), in the learning activities.
• Promotion of inclusivity and gender parity through text and illustrations.
Rated 0 out of 5
KLB Skillgrow Mathematical activities Pre-primary Learner’s Workbook 1
KSh310.00Add to cart
KLB Skillgrow Mathematical Activities for Pre-Primary 1 is a learning area aimed at developing knowledge, skills and attitudes in numeracy at the learners level. The title employs a hands on learner-centered approach, which enables learners to develop the required skills and competencies through self-discovery. Resources used in presenting concepts ore derived from the learner’s immediate environment. This is to help the learner to relate the learning points to real life situations. The title has o variety of illustrations mode in full colour. Several activities are also included making the learner fully involved in the learning process. The text and instructions to the learner ore presented in a simple language appropriate to the level of the learner.
The Kenya Institute of Curriculum Development (KICD) has approved this Leaner’s Workbook and the accompanying Teacher’s Guides for use in early years education in schools.