Longhorn CRE Activities Learner’s Book Grade 3
Longhorn CRE Activities Grade 3 Learner’s Book, is the third competence-based book to be developed. This book categorically follows the New Competence-based Curriculum.
This book actively engages the learner in class, in school, at home, at church, and elsewhere in society. The learner freely and easily interacts with the book.
This book comprehensively covers all the strands and sub-strands highlighted in the Grade 3 syllabus. It also has some unique features such as:
• Individual, pair, and group learning activities in all strands.
• Songs, poems and Bible quotes that enable the learner to easily understand the sub-strands being taught.
• Pertinent and contemporary issues in an interactive and learner-friendly manner.
• Full-colour illustrations, photographs, and an attractive design to make the book appealing.
• Summary notes to various concepts in the different strands. Summarised content at the end of each strand, titled What I have learned’ and What I will do!
Accompanying this Activity Book is a comprehensive Teacher’s Guide with competency-based Teaching Guidelines and assessment techniques.