EAEP Super Minds Agriculture Learner’s Book Grade 5 (Approved) by B. Mmbaka, B. Makumbi and F. Kalei
Super Minds Agriculture Grade 5 Learner’s Book comprehensively covers the Agriculture content in the new competency-based curriculum for primary schools. This book has been developed to enable learners to apply their talents and skills to their daily living. The book is presented in a simple manner that learners can identify with. At this level, learners will enjoy using it as the teacher becomes a facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge.
The key features of this book include the following:
• A simple approach to language and presentation that is easy to follow
• Relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations
• A variety of competency-based, learner-centered activities that help the learner to develop a wide range of skills.
• Suggestions for parents or guardians and teachers to be involved in the continuous learning process at home and in the community.
• Suggestions for locally available resources that help the learners to perform the activities in the book.
• Indoor and outdoor activities that learners do individually, in pairs, in groups, and as a class as they help each other to learn.