Focus on CRE Activities GD3
Focus on Christian Religious Education Activities for Grade Three is part of a series of primary school C.R.E. course books. This book is designed to cover the revised Christian Religious Education in the new Competency-Based Curriculum.
The key features of this book are:
- Simple and easy to understand language.
- Adequate activities that help the learner to apply concepts learnt in their daily lives.
- Discussion tasks are used throughout the topics to develop creativity, problem-solving, communication and self-confidence.
- Illustrations are widely used to enhance understanding of concepts,
- The use of life approach making the book learner centred.
This book has been developed by a team with a vast experience in Christian Religious Education. The authors have a strong background in teaching C.R.E. and curriculum development. Both are seasoned authors too.
A teacher’s guide has been provided to enable the teacher use this learner’s book.