First Steps Mathematical Activities Pre-primary learner’s Book
First Steps Mathematical Activities is a competency based course developed to equip the learners with necessary competence, skills. values and knowledge geared towards developing the child in all aspects. The Course employs an inquiry based approach to learning in all activities which equips learners with skills and the quest to learn and discover on their own.
- Encourages the use of teaming materials from the learners immediate environment thus giving the learner an opportunity to appreciate the environment
- Has a variety of activities which enable learners to captors and learn
- Covers all the outcomes in the syllabus
- Has activities which integrate the core competence, values, and pertinent and contemporary issues
- Has activities to encourage parental involvement in the learning of the children
- Has activities that enable learners to appreciate and improve their community.