EAEP Super Minds English Learner’s Book Grade 5 (Approved) by A. Ngigi, J. Maina, C. Kimeu
Super Minds English Grade 5 Learner’s Book comprehensively covers the English content in the new competency-based curriculum for primary schools. This book has been creatively written to enable the learner to acquire the required competencies, skills, values, pertinent and contemporary issues as well as attitudes. It is presented in a simple manner that the learner can identify with. At this level, the learner will enjoy using it as the teacher becomes a facilitator of learning and not simply a source of knowledge. The key features of this book include:
• Use of simple language that is to the level of the learner.
• Uniquely written to develop oral, reading, and writing skills, as well as competencies in grammar use.
• Relevant, well-drawn, full colour illustrations.
• A variety of competency-based, learner-centered activities that help the learner to develop a wide range of skills.
• Learning points that define all concepts that have been taught.
• Additional activities including Summary: Test yourself and Assess
yourself at the end of every theme. The book has an accompanying Teacher’s Guide. The authors are teachers of English with vast experience.